Saturday, March 14, 2015

What is Lost by Lauren Skidmore

Angry at his failure to exact vengeance on the prince, mask maker Joch flees Venesia to find his lost love. When a red-cloaked assassin promises answers, he has little choice but to trust her-though he may be walking into a trap. Unravel the deception in this dazzling story of second chances that will keep you guessing to the last page.

So, I'm a little biased on this review because Lauren has been my friend since 2004.  But trust me when I tell you that THIS WOMAN CAN WRITE.  I watched What is Hidden evolve from its inception several years ago, and what it's become is nothing short of awesome.  A++ can't handle would recommend a million times.  

I loved What is Lost because it's so imaginative and well thought out.  The plot was well done, the characters well done... Lauren is excellent in all she does, and her skill really shines through here.  I only had a tiny beef and that is I WANTED MORE EVIE SO HOW DARE YOU, LAUREN.  HOW. DARE. YOU.  

But overall, I love this story and I've loved watching it evolve and grow and come into its own.  Also, it's totally clean and safe to share with 12+.  So SHAAAARE it. With everyone you know.  Yay.  




No comments:

Post a Comment